Monday, October 31, 2011

Been a long time, friends

Wow - how many cliches could I insert here!

I've deciding to rekindle the old blog - and to start things off, how about a little catching up, shall we?!

(By the way, if you're in my blog feeder, I've been lurking.)

Last we spoke, I was starting seeds from scratch. That turned out well. Very well!  We actually were up to our eyeballs in tiny plants. I couldn't give them away fast enough.

But since then, lot's has changed. Here's a quick run down:

My marriage has ended. No need to elaborate. It was a long time coming and something that had to be done. For me and my sanity. For my kids. If you were to encounter us together, we get along fairly well. Dare I say we make better friends than spouses? Yes, yes we do.

I have had another baby - mmm hmmm. Mom of 6 now. Delaney is almost 6 months old.

The kids and I had to move.  It was quite traumatic for all of us, yet we had no choice in the matter.  7 months into the "new" house and we've settled in quite well. Sometime soon I'll be writing about the new house and why it's such a blessing. The chickens moved along with us... the labradors didn't.  They are happily running on 13 acres - lucky dogs!  We do have a new dog, a pug named, Pug.  Or Buddy. Or Bugsy. He has many names and responds to them all.

I coupon, a lot. I photograph, a lot. I love on my kiddos, a lot.

Looking forward to getting back to blogging and chatting again.

5 comments:

Shea said...

So many changes but so glad to hear you are doing well! Also pretty excited to read that you are now a pug mama. :)

Phelan said...

you have been missed

Judy T said...

Welcome back! Glad you decided to let all of us come along for the ride.
Judy

small farm girl said...

Glad your back!

Annette said...

Glad you are back and cannot wait to hear the tale. =)